The Gamification of Learning: A Certification for Talent Development and HR Professionals
This program is like no virtual conference or Zoom workshop you ’ve attended. The Sententia Gamification Certification is a complete immersion experience that leaves you creatively inspired and technically masterful. Plus, this is the ONLY Gamification Certification that earns you recertification* credits with SHRM and ATD.
This hands-on certification takes you through the 5-step, trademarked, and proven process of gamifiying your organizational quest. The goal is to increase learning and engagement through key concepts found in game design and behavioral psychology. Adding game mechanics to training, gamification not only increases interest, but it also increasing engagement and creates behavioral change by making learning and development "fun."
Gamification is not just about rewarding points and badges, but rather understanding and influencing the human behaviors which companies want to encourage among their employees and customers.
Is now a good time to put an end to dry, boring learning? Get ready to play full out during our Gamification adventure!
In this 8-hour certification program (attended over two 4-hour sessions), you will use a L&D case study as you overlay the 5-step Game the System™ model for gamification learning design, gather data, and participate in problem-solving and assessment exercises.
- At the end of this Certification program, participants will be able to:
- Understand how key concepts found in behavioral psychology and game design can increase learning and engagement
- Have a five-part process for gamifying a learning program
- Demonstrate a return on investment for your gamified learning program
Takeaways for Participants
- Game the System™ “game board” of the 30 necessary steps for creating successfully gamified learning programs
- All handouts and ancillary tools
- Analysis and feedback of a proposal for gamifying a case study or real program
- Sententia Level 1 Survey or digital badge with metadata about the program and work completed for employers, recruiters, and potential clients
- HRCI, SHRM and ATD recertification credit documentation for each registrant
Monica Cornetti, MS EDE
Monica is the Founder and President of Sententia Gamification, Gamemaster of GamiCon and the author of the book Totally Awesome Training Activity Guide: Put Gamification to Work for You. Monica is hired for her skill as a gamification speaker and is considered at the top of her field in gamification design for corporate learning.
Jonathan Peters, PhD
An international professional keynote speaker, trainer, author, and copywriter, Jonathan believes that change is inevitable, adaption is vital, but success is optional. He works with those who pursue the option of success. His entertaining, energetic, edgy, and enlightening style not only makes learning fun and inspiring, but also memorable and applicable.